Re: [TenTec] Service

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Service
From: Jose F Ballester <jfballester@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 20:52:24 -0400
Rick is right.

As a co-owner and GM of a business, I know firsthand - I sign all the checks-
Rent, insurance, including product liability insurance, inventory taxes, phone,
internet connection, external auditors, environmental consultants, power,
direct labor, medical insurance, workers comp, social security, managerial
staff and the list goes on and on.

Those who are on a salary don’t always realize the costs involved in running a
business.   In our particular business if total net sales per employed person
per year is less than about $240,000.00, yes, two hundred forty thousand US
dollars, the company isn’t profitable.    And in our particular sector we are
considered a “lean” operation.   And unlike many US corporations in our company
no-one earns more than ten times the salary of the lowest paid worker and that
includes the GM.

73 de Pepe WP3HW