Re: [TenTec] Pimp My Eagle

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Pimp My Eagle
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 08:35:00 +0100
Stuart, you forgot one VERY important point:

It should be water-proof or at least water resistant because it always seems
to rain when it's time to do antenna work!

I don't dare use my MFJ-259B in the rain, but I don't hesitate to use my
RigExpert AA-54 in the rain.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)