Re: [TenTec] Oll & Digital Modes

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Oll & Digital Modes
From: Dwight Orten <dwightorten@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 12:20:39 -0500
I don't really know about the Oll but with my Eagle, you have to switch the
mic function to the accessory.  Very simple on the Eagle just hold down the
mic button on front of radio till it switches, turn down the mic gain to a
low level for my sound card and speech processor off.  All this happens in
the ssb mode.

Good luck, Dwight KM4FO