Re: [TenTec] CW Mobile

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CW Mobile
From: Joe Papworth via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 00:44:59 -0400

I drove about 30k  miles per year for the last ten years I was working. I
spent most of those miles  on 40 cw.
When guys asked how it was possible to drive  and send cw, one  humorous
answer soothed their concern.
I just reminded them  that when they were teenagers, they drove with one
hand on the wheel and the  other around their girl friend.

Later, Joe, K8MP

In a message dated 6/6/2016 6:01:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,