Re: [TenTec] Orion logic issue

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion logic issue
From: "Peter Frenning [OZ1PIF]" <peter@frenning.dk>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 17:38:40 +0200
Den 31-07-2016 kl. 13:19 skrev D. Byron Allen:
It does boot up the latest software version, my problem started with out if
band receive on 40 meters only when I powered the rig up in 40 meters , no
other band was  this problem seen , i used the rig everyday , then didnt use
the rig for a week , and then this last symptoms of no operation on any band.
Byron / N4AX

In my experience when there are strange operational problem problems with the Orions, it's very often computer related, and computer problems more often than not disappear when the A9 board is refurbished.

--
Vy 73 de OZ1PIF/5Q2M, Peter

** The day Microsoft makes something    **
** that doesn't suck is probably the    **
** day they start making vacuum         **
** cleaners !                           **
**              -- Anonymous Wise Guy   **
email: peter(no-spam filler)@frenning.dk
http://www.frenning.dk/oz1pif.htm
Ph. +45 4619 3239/ +45 2332 9464
Snailmail: