Re: [TenTec] Orion logic issue

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion logic issue
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 13:04:16 -0500
Interesting comment.

I also discovered that doing a master reset will make the radio work ONCE.

The Master Reset does not run to completion. It stops at “Master Reset
Complete”.

Then, if I power the radio off and then back on, everything works fine, without
needing to interface to the N4PY software.

Then, upon powering down, the radio goes back to fault condition on repowering.

Gary

PS: I have a spare “button” board so I already tried replacing that. No change.
At least I know that my spare button board is good!