Re: [TenTec] Century 21 audio hum

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 21 audio hum
From: Josh Gibbs <gibbsjj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 15:05:21 -0700
Sounds like its time for a PTO clean and re-lube! I've been reading about
that procedure. Seems that usually the PTO parts are fine and you just need
to clean out the old grease and get some fresh grease in there. Some people
seem to recommend flushing out the old grease and then putting some
Tri-Flow in there. Would certainly be a lot less work!

I hope Ten-Tec comes back to life and starts selling parts again!

Thanks for checking that hum for me. Mine is definitely more than a slight
hum!

-Josh