Re: [TenTec] notch filter for Eagle?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] notch filter for Eagle?
From: "Michael Tortorella" <w2iy@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 21:02:39 -0400
Gary,
Yes, I learned from TT service that the output power in autotune is 20 watts
despite what the display says while in autotune mode (100).  I had to ask
them this because the display power output indicator is not correct when in
autotune mode.  I am going to have to read up on how to change the colors.
It sure would be easier if the B VFO frequency were labeled with a B
whenever the tuning knob was running the B VFO (and similarly for the A
VFO).
Thanks for the info.
73
Mike