[TenTec] OT: (way OT) Email clients for Windows

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT: (way OT) Email clients for Windows
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 20:16:07 +0200
This group is a wealth of Expertise.

I finally bit the bullet and bought a new Win-10 Laptop (Lenovo W540).

I am just beginning to populate it with software.

There is a new Email client on the computer.

How does this Email client compare to that of Outlook or Thunderbird.

I typically use both Outlook and T'bird, placing my several private email
accounts on Outlook and my several business email accounts on T'bird.

Is there any advantage or disadvantage in using Msft.'s new Email client?

Tnx.

73

Rick, DJ0IP