[TenTec] Omni VI+ 100 hz off exactly on readout

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ 100 hz off exactly on readout
From: John King via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:04:35 +0000 (UTC)
My 25 year old Omni VI+  has gradually crept up 100 hz on the readout. I have a
new TCXO that I recently purchased but I would like to make an adjustment to
bring the BEAUTY UP 100hz so it will read 3.925 instead of 3.924.9 when it is
in fact receiving on 3.925.
I have NEVER adjusted any adjustments on any of the boards and have No idea
where the appropriate adjustments are located on the appropriate boards. I have
the manual that came with the Omni VI from Ten Tec but need some direction to
physically locate the appropriate trimmer to move it up 100hz.
If you can assist me by helping me locate the appropriate board and specific
adjustment to raise the freq 100 hz it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and
73, John, K5PGW