Re: [TenTec] Orion VFO Knobs

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion VFO Knobs
From: <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 22:31:22 +0200
David, you didn't start a firestorm.  To the contrary, you triggered a very
important twist on the thread of getting old radios repaired.
Fundamentally:  forget it.

And the lesson to be learned is, it will only get worse.
Consider that when making purchase decisions.

I will conclude my contribution to this thread by saying anyone blaming the
current Ten-Tec owner for anything in the past, or failure to be able to
repair radios that he never sold, is . . . not only unfair, but damaging our
hobby by discouraging others from continuing to invest in the manufacturing
side of it.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)