Re: [TenTec] Audio improvements on Argonaut VI

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Audio improvements on Argonaut VI
From: <Rick@dj0ip.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2018 19:32:32 +0200
Paul,

Technically you are correct, but practically it is of no consequence.

This noise is inaudible when you use the radios to listen to signals.
You notice it only when you turn the audio way down to the point that you
hardly hear anything anymore.

Under normal use, it is of no consequence.

73,
Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)