[TenTec] Argosy 2

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy 2
From: ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 19:41:56 +0000 (UTC)
 Hi AllI have an ARGOSY 2 525D, it has a very lazy 'S' meter, requiring some
-75dBm from my 2022e to get it to move, it also seems a little deaf, I am not
hearing the tone from the sig gen till its at -99dBm, don't know what it should
be but most other rigs I have looked at are about -119dBm .The manual shows the
original band pass filter board but mine has a board numbered 91696 for which I
cant find and service diagrams.I want to repair this before moving it on, I
have 2, + OMNI 6 PLUS, + Argonaut 509 and OMNI C ( 3 of) and 1 that I cant
remember but it has a digital display with a faulty back light, which is not
available any more. If there is a service document available can a kind person
point me in the right direction.Thanks, Snowy G0HZE