Re: [TenTec] TT omni vii if port problems

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT omni vii if port problems
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 13:24:28 -0400
That won't put you off frequency. Do you have a logging program that is communication with the Omni VII? If it is not using RTS/CTS handshaking, it can cause the Omni VII to have an XIT value. You have to power off the Omni VII and back on to clear this.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com