Re: [TenTec] Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment

To: ROLAND HOWELL <snowy.howell@btinternet.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 22:22:42 -0400
Snowy:

Check here on the Ten Tec wiki for my Paragon PLL  troubleshooting write up: http://tentecwiki.eqth.net/doku.php?id=585pll

73,

Bob WB2VUF

On 9/20/2018 1:18 PM, ROLAND HOWELL via TenTec wrote:
Hi MarkUnfortunately that is not an option open to me as it was purchased as
spares or repair, however I have now got it working, not 100% more like 80%,
now have audio and a message saying that PLL is out of lock, on all frequencies
not just 1 band, I have had all 3 boards out and resoldered everything, found
no end of dry joints and some that had never seen a splash of solder, but still
got the same message.thanks for your inputSnowy G0HZE

     On Thursday, 20 September 2018, 17:07, mark kenward via TenTec