Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 Screen Issue

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 Screen Issue
From: Steven Kline via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2020 10:12:44 -0500
Hi Barry - VK2BJ,

Late last year I made available my ORION II as a parts radio to Gary Follett
W0DVN at dukeshifi@comcast.net <mailto:dukeshifi@comcast.net>.  Screen was
perfect.  Might want to check with Gary and see if he still has some parts
available.  Wouldn’t hurt.

Hope this helps, good luck.  Still keeping my 565 Orion running.

Cheers - Steve K. W5JK