TopBand: Proximity to Trees

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Proximity to Trees
From: w3iwu@voicenet.com (Herb Spoonts)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 17:29:43 -0500 (EST)
For any errant VHFers who live here, THE VHF/UHF DX BOOK edited by G3SEK,
published for the RSGB and available from the ARRL, contains an
absorption(db) vs frequency (30-3000 mHz) chart for foliage. Not exactly the
same as redwood trunks, but interesting reading nevertheless.
-Herb,W3IWU
--

     -----w3iwu@voicenet.com             w3iwu@wb3joe.#epa.pa.usa.noam-----