TopBand: 3b7rf

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 3b7rf
From: gregsmi@dbnpop01.iafrica.com (gregsmi@dbnpop01.iafrica.com)
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 07:40:41 +0000
Hi All,

I agree with Tom, W8JI.  If they want to hear properly, they need
something with more directivity than a loop.

On Saturday night, when they went back to 80m at 2300z, there were
many stations from Eu still calling them that were easily readable on
my EWE's, even through S9+ QRN.  The QTH here is only 3000km from
3B7, and further away from Eu, so I assume that if they had EWE's
they would have copied them all as well.  (In fact it's a long time
since I heard as many good signals.  Hope they are all still there
when I get back from my business trip in 2 weeks!)

CU then,
73, Greg, ZS5K.