Re: Topband: Critters Eating Coax

To: "Top Band Reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Critters Eating Coax
From: "Tom A" <althoff@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:04:18 -0400
Hmmm...we do the same thing here in Greenwood Lake, NY.  My both my runs of
213 for the 80/160 dipoles lay on the ground along side the pile of black
oil sunflower seeds we feed to our Cardinals (and a dozen or so sqirrels and
a couple of chipmunks).   Given a choice between the coax and the seeds..the
squirrels go for the seed.

So I suspect there are two approaches...make the coax taste bad or make
something else taste better!

73 de Tom K2TA