Topband: High pass Filters

To: "topband refector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: High pass Filters
From: "Joseph Dube" <jdube@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:07:17 -0500
I was wondering if anyone on the reflector had any information a source of
highpass filters that could be placed in line with a transciever?  The local
radio station here in Brooksville Fl has changed its location and has now set
up shop very close to my qth.  Since they won't (or have to) cooperate with
this problem a high pas filter that begins right around 1.700 mhz and up or a
Bandpass fliter with the same specs that can be used with the transciever seems
to be the answer.  Anyone with any iddeas???

Joe KK4TR
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.