Re: Topband: Web SDR's and 'Cheating'

To: Kostas Stamatis <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Subject: Re: Topband: Web SDR's and 'Cheating'
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 20:48:54 +0000 (UTC)
Why should the general listener be punished because of some cheaters. A delay
is not necessary; we just need ethical contesters.

This is also no worse than contesters who use DX clusters or DX spots do locate
DX stations.

I'm old fashioned. We shouldn't use any external communications infrastructure
when making QSO's.

Mike N2MS