Re: Topband: Web SDR's and 'Cheating'

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Web SDR's and 'Cheating'
From: "Kostas Stamatis" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 09:10:07 +0300
What is the change and how a general listener is punished betwwen now and
hear 30 sec later. I listen fm radio from internet. I can notice a
difference over 30 sec between real and internet radio. Even i listen games
of my favorite team and maybe i listen the goal 30 secs later, i prefer
internet radio because it is easier for me when i am in fornt of the
computer. And anyway i can not find any difference. Just my 2 cents.
73 Kostas sv1dpi