Re: Topband: Counterpoise very interresting

To: topband List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Counterpoise very interresting
From: Gary and Kathleen Pearse <pearse@gci.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:44:06 -0900
I would second Paul's observation, and would add by asking if anyone else here
has offered similar broad subject information to the amateur community in a
similarly accessible format?

His efforts may not be perfect (I don't know one way or another), but knowing
more and making it available are often not the same.

He helped me whenever I had a question. I can ask no more from anyone.

Gary, NL7Y

> As long as we're providing testimony against a defendant who is now a SK, I
> can counter those assertions by saying L.B. was extremely helpful to me as I
> began learning EZNEC.  I had consulted with him on many occasions to clarify
> the design of various antennas and several link-coupled tuners.
>
> Paul, W9AC

UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK