Re: Topband: Shared Apex Loop Array

To: Tom W8JI <w8ji@w8ji.com>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Shared Apex Loop Array
From: bruce whitney <zuceman@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:44:51 -0800 (PST)
Tom,
All of the dimesnions, including the location of the couplers from the center
are on the Array Solutions Website in the SAL v 1.9 manual at:
 http://arraysolutions.com/Products/SAL_shared%20apex%20loop/PDF%20Files/AS-SAL-Manual_R1.9.pdf
Mine is the SAL-30 with the 95 foot loop. I would say the mirror dimension is
about 1.5 inches, or 3 inches between the vertical wires. My 4 NEC2 model shows
8.64 dB RDF.
Thanks for your interest,
Bruce W8RA