Re: Topband: Yikes! Heavy snow, freezing fog and 23 degrees F in Raleigh

To: "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Yikes! Heavy snow, freezing fog and 23 degrees F in Raleigh, NC
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:58:40 -0600
It's really a shame what that freezing rain will do to an antenna farm.  I
wish that global warming was a reality in situations like this.  I
fortunately rarely get ice storms of this nature and I thank God for that.
To see all your hard work taken down by nature is heart breaking.
Doug

"Think of all the ways you can hurt yourself laughing."