Re: Topband: Yikes! Heavy snow, freezing fog and 23 degrees F in Raleigh

To: "'Tom W8JI'" <w8ji@w8ji.com>, "'Bill Stewart'" <cwopr@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Yikes! Heavy snow, freezing fog and 23 degrees F in Raleigh, NC
From: "Charlie Cunningham" <charlie-cunningham@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:09:52 -0500
Hi, Tom!

I just checked my junk mail folder and a LOT of messages have shown up there
that don't normally go there, including msgs from Topband Reflector. Looks
like you are bein hit pretty hard, but the weather service is callinfor 1/2
-3/4 inc of ice up here tonight, so I guess that you j ust got it ahead of
us!  I just was on the news that yo mi ght get as much as an inch of ice
across GA!  Yikes!  I'l; bet yo'ur yagis are really mangled! Ice is awful!!
Take care and stay inside and ride it out!

I'd be happy if the power would stay on! I may have to resort tostayiongwrm
by mg gas logs. I'm too crippled up at presen/t to make my way out the
garage and fire up the generator and run a cable into the house! I should
h;ave done that before the snow started!

73.
Charlie, K4OTV