Re: Topband: Grounds

To: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>, <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Grounds
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 08:55:08 -0500
I only have a couple of those lamps and a bit of bypassing in the fixture knocked it down a lot. Since they are seldom on when Im at the radio its tolerable or I shut them off.

The one problem I havent been able to cure is a pair of light dimmers so I removed them. Ive heard there are RFI proof versions but last time I looked they were close to $30 each.....I dont need dimmers that bad!

Anyway I'll sign on to that RFI forum and see what they have in the archives.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Waters" <mikewate@gmail.com>