Topband: WTB: Guy wire stuff

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: WTB: Guy wire stuff
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 11:31:51 -0400
Ive been spending a lot of time trimming and removing trees around my shorty 60' tower which was the first one up when I moved here in 89. It is amazing how fast they seemed to overtake "my space" in "just" 25 years!!

Since it is also time to replace the decidedly rusty 3/16 cable Ive decided to extend to 90' as well as use 1/4" guys as on the other 3 towers. This will allow me to do a lot more with the aluminum pile out back such as 3/3 on 20 and 8/8 on 6M.

What I need is:

Up to 12 502 guy insulators
Up to 18 1/4" deadends/guy grips

Individually prices from dealers is ridiculous and I dont need case loads as I bought when building the other 3 towers in 90-91 and wound up giving away what I didnt use.

Any help appreciated.

Carl
KM1H