Re: Topband: RX cables in woods

To: Richard Karlquist <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: RX cables in woods
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 21:34:21 -0600
Thank you for sharing that, it looks like a low-cost solution in some
situations.

But I'm not sure whether that would hold up here. Once in awhile, the power
company drives their heavy bucket trucks over my land. And people that I
hire to brush hog my 'pasture' have heavy tractors. That's what breaks my
PVC conduit lying on the ground, and damages the coax inside it.

Most of my RG-6 runs along fences, but this one run is in a location out in
the open.

What do you think?

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com