Re: Topband: re topband QRP

To: "Robb Webb Proprietor of Robb Webb Photography" <robb@robbwebbphotography.co.uk>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: re topband QRP
From: "Mort" <mort.g2jl@ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 18:08:57 -0000
"How else do I let you out there know I'm a QRP station."

You don't;  it's your choice,  or it's forced on U,  as many of us have high
noise,  rabidly anti-ham councils,  vandalistic neighbours and so on.

There are poor,  inept, operators and have little time but we don't expect
others to make special allowances for us.

That raises an interesting point;  what ARE we expected to do ?  It's like
those ludicrous annoying "Baby on board" signs;  So what ?  It is known what
causes it;  it's not my fault.

One is reminded of the offensively patronising farewell:  "Take care".

One is tempted to answer,  "Well,  I wasn't going to,  but since you order
it..."

73  -  Mort,  G2JL