Re: Topband: re topband QRP

To: Robb Webb Proprietor of Robb Webb Photography <robb@robbwebbphotography.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: re topband QRP
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 13:40:53 -0500
Do not sign /QRP.

If your country's rules require you to, do sign /P.

Do send your log in and make sure CATEGORY-POWER says you are QRP.

Many of us look at the stew perry score summaries as they are
released/updated, and I take special delight in finding out which were QRP
stations and the best QRP-distance I worked.

A commenter in the other thread had it right... QRP out to 800 miles is
usually easier than working a high power station at 3500 miles.

Strongly recommend anyone who wants to try QRP 160, try out the NAQCC 160M
QRP Sprint: http://www.naqcc.info/sprint201601_160.html

Tim N3QE