Re: Topband: DXE NCC-1 phasing box

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: DXE NCC-1 phasing box
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 08:03:13 -0700
Jeff,

Good point.  !

Bob
K6UJ

On 9/23/16 7:53 AM, Jeff wrote:
Because it's considered propriety information. You paid for a black box that does what it says it will. You did not pay for the why or how it works. This is not unusual business practice. You bought a car with dozens of black boxes in it, do you have schematics to those?

-----Original Message----- From: Bob K6UJ