[TowerTalk] Roof-peak mounting of Rohn 25G?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Roof-peak mounting of Rohn 25G?
From: wa3afs@soli.inav.net (Bruce Goldstein)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 18:23:24 +0000
I have the Glen Martin 9 foot roof tower on a single story ranch with
the FORCE 12 C4 mounted about 2 feet above the tower.  Figure about
35 feet or so above the ground.  Only been up a couple of weeks.

It looks like it will be a cold winter.  I usually (in other QTHs)
have had to depend on the amp to keep the shack really warm (and make
the QSOs!).  I find that I am working most of the time without needing the amp!

And by way.....I am probably about 75 feet below the hills to the NE
and SW of me.

Bruce, in Iowa.