[TowerTalk] How bend aluminum tubing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] How bend aluminum tubing
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 14:52:49 +0100
.As you have already noticed,
>however, no one has addressed the question of cracking or fatiguing that
>you asked.

Don't know of any problems, using Cerablend, as they use the stuff for
bending tubing that goes into and on airplanes, and some of the angles
there are pretty sharp, we were only origionally speaking of a 90 degree
angle anyway.
BTW CERABLEND may be purchased from a company called McMaster's. I am sure
there is more than that that sells it but that is one supplier that I know
of.

Mike...NO6X

P.S. I have no intrest in any companies or manufacturers of products to
which I speak in the e-mail (did I really need that?)