[TowerTalk] Verticals with Elevated Radials

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Verticals with Elevated Radials
From: ARDUJENSKI@aol.com (ARDUJENSKI@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 02:36:44 EDT
FWIW: Maybe it is not suppose to work well but elevating the radials made a
big difference with my portable St. Louis Vertical. Elevating it 5 ft mad a
vast improvement in performance. If you have not see this articla on improving
short vertical performance by VK1BRH, I invite you to take a peek
http://www2.dynamite.com.au/vk1brh/Antsim.htm.

Since elevating the radials an phasing two portable verticals they outperform
my trusty DOUBLE ZEPP (up 60 ft) routinely now.

Alan KB7MBI