[TowerTalk] Open Wire Line

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Open Wire Line
From: basalop@gte.net (Jim Berry)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 23:56:49 -0700

If you go to a sign place, they often will let you haul away all the plastic
sign material you would like for nothing.  Now this stuff is not rods, but
sheets.  You have to cut it up in strips and then then drill it for the wire
to pass thru.  If you have a table saw or such device for wood working, you
are set.

73 Jim K7SLI