[TowerTalk] Open Wire Line

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Open Wire Line
From: n7ml@imt.net (Mike Lamb)
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 21:20:50 -0600
Eric,  I heard this from another Amateur many years back.  He said it
was to provide a load for the Magnetron so that you don't blow it.  I
don't know if he is right or not, but I always did it any way.  I felt
if you boiled the water and nothing happened to heat the sample, it was
probably a fair dielectric.

73/Mike