[TowerTalk] C4 Complete, but...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C4 Complete, but...
From: ronc@sonic.net (Ron Castro)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 18:15:24 -0800
My guess is that it is part of the spreader in the linear loading system.  I
haven't been up on the roof to see mine in a couple of years, but the part
does sound familiar, and I vaguely remember it holding the insulator ends
that attach to the wires so that the wires are spread about 4 ft apart.  It
runs parallel to the boom and is held by the little "stand" that is welded
to the element-to-boom attachment bracket.

Ron N6AHA