[TowerTalk] C4 Complete, but...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] C4 Complete, but...
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike Nash, NO6X)
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:31:38 -0800
At 01:18 PM 1/12/99 -1000, you wrote:

>Aloha,
>
>But,  I have two lengths of tubing left over??

<snip>
Reminds me of a cruel trick that gets done at work once in a while. ( I'm a
radio Technician)

When the guy next to you has a repeater or a radio strung out all over his
desk, it is the perfect trick.
go get a bracket or a couple of screws or something that looks like it goes
with it, and when he has gone to break or lunch or whatever, walk by and
throw them on the desk.
Hours may get spent looking for "where do these &*^%*^% screws go!"

I know totally off topic, but try it sometime it is hilarious!!!
Mike...NO6X

A Keyring, what a handy gadget. It allows me to lose all of my keys at one
time.