[TowerTalk] Reality Check

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Reality Check
From: w1nr@eecorp.com (Mike McCarthy, W1NR)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:59:38 -0500
This is what I meant.  You can fit a T2X inside a 25G section, but only if
you have some other access other than through the braces.  I tried for over
an hour to get a T2X 7' below the top of a 120' tower through the braces.
There was no way it would fit.  Sure it may fit through the top of the flat
top, but how do you do that with 20' of 1/4" mast, a 40-2CD over a 205BA
above the tower and 7' of mast inside without removing everything from the
tower?  You end up cutting a brace!

Mike, W1NR