[TowerTalk] Buried Conduit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Buried Conduit
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 17 Aug 2001 04:23:02 -0700
The groves in the pipe are potentially a snag hazard.
Making sure the leading edge of whatever you are
pulling is bull-nosed or (rounded) would minimize the
problem.

The black stuff definitely offers some advantages - single piece length is much
longer, it's cheaper per foot and conforms to the surface that it's lying on
better.