[TowerTalk] Single Point Ground

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Single Point Ground
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:57:24 -0700 (PDT)
Nate,

The Jan issue of CQ CONTEST had an article by Steve,
KC2X showing how he used an aluminum pickup truck box
for a weather-proof common ground entry point system.
Pretty slick way to do it.  If you don't have access
to the magazine, Email me your address and I'll send
you a copy of the article.

73, Stew  K3ND