[TowerTalk] 80m Dipole ssb/cw switching

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80m Dipole ssb/cw switching
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 05:06:36 -0800 (PST)
That's correct Tom.  I got to thinking are I
remembered that W3GM used to have 3 or 4 sloping
dipoles for 75M on one of his 100ft towers.  As I
(now) recall, he used to add a 7-8 ft piece of wire to
the bottom end to tune them to CW.  Since this end was
only about 5 ft above ground, it was pretty painless.
Tnx for jogging my memory!

73, Stew  K3ND