[Towertalk] 620/340

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 620/340
From: barrie@centric.net (Barrie Smith)
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 18:43:56 -0600
Hello:

Several months ago I queried the list regarding the Force 12 620/340.  While
I received several responses regarding real, and potential, mechanical
problems, I don't believe anyone had anything to say regarding real-world
performance.

Spring is springing, here in Montana.  I have an empty 80' tower.

Since I'm more interested in 40M than 20M, besides the 620/340, I'm also
considering the 520/340.

Anyone have any experience with either of these antennas?  I'm especially
interested in the performance of the 40 meter section.

TNX, Barrie, W7ALW, Missoula, Montana