[Towertalk] 620/340

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 620/340
From: robert@gi0kow.freeserve.co.uk (Robert Cummings)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:51:10 +0100
Hi Hugh,
When I contacted F12 regarding failed rivets in my 340 I was told

"Your experiences with rivets failing and the antenna failing apart is
so bizarre that it is hard to believe" and that came from Tom himself!

I presume I fell into the "Stupid Irish- they will believe anything"
category.

73
In message  Hugh Phillips - K7XM  writes

--
Robert Cummings GI0KOW