[Towertalk] 620/340

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 620/340
From: k2av@contesting.com (Guy Olinger, K2AV)
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 10:13:36 -0400
Appearances can be deceiving (both ways). Look how strong a spider web
is and how tiny and thin.

Also do not confuse the stuff that F12 sends with the antennas with
the cheeep jjjunkkk you get in the hardware store. You CANNOT use the
typical hardware store stuff on F12 antennas. Check the archives for
threads on rivets for the total scoop, including a very detailed
explanation by N6BT.

There are rivets, and then there are rivets.