[Towertalk] Re: Any glaring discrepancies? -- Summary

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Any glaring discrepancies? -- Summary
From: w5kp@swbell.net (Jerry Kincade)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:40:25 -0700
A good point - my 80' R45 has a 23' 4130N mast with 15' sticking out up
there, but the C3XLD is only 2' above the top plate of the tower. Other than
a very hefty copper/bronze air terminal at the top, the upper 13' of mast is
bare. Still agonizing over what to put up, but at least I don't have to
worry too much about the mast, whatever it turns out to be.
73, Jerry W5KP