[Towertalk] Re: Any glaring discrepancies? FQP

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: Any glaring discrepancies? FQP
From: w9re@worldnet.att.net (Mike Wetzel)
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 21:22:28 -0500
Jim,

You are MR. FQP!!!!

Today in the mail I not only got an FQP certificate and scores but almost a
book of interesting data/write ups/stories concerning the FQP.  This is a
way to promote a contest, congratulations to you and all the Florida hams
who made this possible.  Seems like some other organizations could learn
from this!

It seems like I've seen a lot of postings from you in the past few weeks, I
wonder why?

Mike W9RE