[Towertalk] T2X Problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] T2X Problem
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:11:59 -0500
When you put it back together, did you make sure the indented part of the
bell housing sat over the pot's arm?
It's easy to misorient.

I always use the control to turn the rotor fully in one direction.
Make a scratch where the two housing join to indicate proper positioning.
After repairing or replacing the pot in the direction it was when opened,
you will have it oriented correctly for reassembly.