[Towertalk] choices

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] choices
From: stevek@jmr.com (Steve Katz)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:24:33 -0700
Bob, you're right.

I'm experimenting with an "E-H" antenna right now at home.  It's 20-30 dB
down from a full-sized vertical, but I make contacts easily with it, and
9J2CA came back to me first call in a small pileup...which makes me wonder
not how well my antenna was working, but how lousy others' must have
been....

WB2WIK/6

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." -
Mario Andretti